Prasa deployed a Rated-3 Compliant Data Center to Support Banking Applications at Sindhudurg
“Prasa has deployed a modern and energy-efficient data center at the head office of Sindhudurg District Central Co-Op Bank Ltd. (SDCC) located in Oros, Sindhudurg. The data center is a turnkey integrated smart solution that manages and supports the banking operations at the bank.”
Highlights of the project
- It is a smart data center with smart row installation, which makes the data center safer and efficient.
- The data center is equipped with an Integrated Building Management System (IBMS) to monitor and control all the equipment and ensure the seamless working of all systems.
About the Client
SDCC is the apex district central co-operative bank for entire district of Sindhudurg. The bank currently has a network of 99 branches including the head office in the district. SDCC plays a significant role in supporting the financial sector of Sindhudurg district.
- The bank needed a state of the art data center with latest technology equipment to support operations and manage critical data across all its branches. SDCC had an area of 552 sq. ft for the data center which would need to have provision for future expansions.
- As the data center would be located in a remote location, the bank wanted self-reliant latest technology for cooling, power backup, and building management system.
The Prasa Solution
- The new data center built by Prasa has not just use modern technology but is also highly power efficient. It is equipped with 4 Smart Racks with integrated environmental monitoring solutions complete with PACs. The PACs inside the Smart Rack have Variable Digital Scroll Technology Compressor that increases its efficiency.
- The UPS system in the data center provides 60 min power backup for all electrical functions including the smarts racks and all the systems therein.
- The data center is equipped with an IBMS, which consists of CCTV system, intelligent fire alarm and detection system, fire suppression system, aspiration system, water leak detection system, and rodent repellent system.
- The state of the art technology along with smart systems significantly reduces the power utilization of the data center, therefore reducing the electricity bill and making the company energy efficient.
- Smart rack technology makes the data center facility safer and easier to manage for the data center staff.
- The data center is equipped with an Integrated Building Management System to control, manage and analyze the functioning of the complete infrastructure. This secures the data center premises and ensures complete security and uptime of all systems.
Prasa is one of India’s leading data center and mission critical infrastructure solutions and services providers. For over 25 years, Prasa has worked with a wide range of customers (which includes growing businesses, global enterprises, and government organizations), by offering quality products and services along with certified professional staff and has thus procured in-depth knowledge of the specific requirements in varied industry verticals. To read more case studies from Prasa, click here.