Qualification: Diploma/BE (Electrical/Electronics)
Exp:1 to 7 years of experience in electrical equipment (UPS preferred)
Role, Responsibilities, & Skills Requirement :
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Sale of UPS (1-800kVA), Smart Row/Cabinets, PDU, Batteries, Stabilisers, Power Products & Solutions, Bulk/Govt sale Experience.
- Determining potential business opportunities.
- Organizing meetings with potential customers and partners to pursue business opportunities
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company products at client sites.
- Prepare plan to achieve desired targets
- Cross-Selling for other business divisions of company.
- Producing monthly sales reports and provide support to sales Development team.
- Contact management, Lead generation, and Lead management.
- Funnel management in SAP CRM.
- Understanding the needs and preferences of the customer and ensuring that are fulfilled.
- Supporting customer needs and providing customer satisfaction through negotiation.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within Sales team and Customer Support Team across the Co..
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing sales, as and when needed.
- Look after the development and enhancement of the existing Market.
- Motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about market trends.
- Training and mentoring the junior staff whenever required.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Diploma/BE (Electrical/Electronics)