- Benefits & Features
- Documents & Downloads
- Hot-swappable modules to reduce the MTTR (Mean Time to Repair).
- MTBF (Mean time between failures) > 2,50,000 hrs.
- Various redundancy levels - N+1 (or) N+2 (or) N+N toimprove load continuity.
- State-of-the-art Individual DC feeder earth leakage monitoring.
- Battery Monitoring System (BMS).
- Each Feeder status monitoring (On/off/trip).
- Wide input voltage tolerance to comply with the worst utility conditions.
- Near Unity input power factor, low THDi rejection and low in rush current to save installation and operation costs.
- High efficiency to lower power consumption.
- Suitable for all battery types (Lead Acid or Nickel-Cadmium or Plante).
- Scalability to meet the evolving load changes.