Vertiv MPE Rack PDU
The MPE Rack PDU is a power distribution unit for data center applications. It provides all the necessary functions of a rack-based power distribution unit and guarantees reliable power distribution. A broad range of IT devices and other sensitive electrical loads can be connected to it.
Warranty: Standard warranty is 2 years Warranty extensions 1 year and 3 years are possible.
- Benefits & Features
- Documents & Downloads
The MPE Rack PDU is a power distribution unit for data center applications. It offers you the highest level of availability for your critical loads such as 60°C operating temperature. Simple physical and electrical installation helps to keep costs down and to save time during installation.
- Vertiv supplies the PDUs preinstalled in racks which saves extra work on-site.
- Flexible cable entry facilitates installation in the rack.
- Very low unit profile – even in the overload switch area– leaves maximum installation space for other componentsas well as more space for air supply in the rack.
- Models with fixed connection facilitate customer-sideconnection of the input cable for special requirements.
- "SpeedMount" function for installation in Knurr DCM /InstaRack saves time and money in on-site installation.
- Great model variety with power supply from up to three-phase 32 A and a number of different outputs –including country-specific with Schuko plug, UK or Switzerland.
- Its high operating temperature of up to 60°C makes it suitable for installation in hot aisles (area at the back ofthe rack).
- 20 A overload switch for many 32 A models that prevents the overload switch from triggering prematurelyat high temperatures and during start-up peaks.
- Output cable with disconnection protection to prevent the IEC60320 connection cable from being unintentionally disconnected.
- Stable aluminum housing supports the mechanicalstability of the housing.
- Extra-large wire cross-sectional area of the input cable in three-phase models, this makes it possible to subject the neutral wire to greater loads in the event that the loads are unbalanced.